- We do not sell information on our donors.
- We do not provide donor information of any kind to any other organization or business.
- We do maintain records of all monetary gifts.
- We provide prospective and former donors the same protection as active donors and members with respect to the use of personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect information on donors, members, friends, and prospective donors of the NM Committee Nat'l Museum/Women in Arts.
- We review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in order to help ensure the safety of the information we maintain.
- We value our members, donors and friends, and we take their personal privacy seriously.