Living in New Mexico has inspired me to oil paint plein air, include animals and people in natural settings, paint portraits, and work from still life. Each painting feels like a new experience in front of the canvas: I challenge myself to better express what I envision.
Deborah Paisner’s oil paintings are shown at James Tearoom and Patrician Design, in Albuquerque.
Please see www.collectorsguide.com/dpaisner.
• Hacienda Magazine Cover: “Camino Manzana” – April 2011
• Viva Flora Santa Fe Botanical Show Invited Artist – 2013
• Master Works of New Mexico – 2013
• Oil Painters of America Salon Show – 2013
• Portrait Society of America and New Mexico Art League Third Place Award – 2014
• Narcissus Show Invited Artist – 2015
• Awarded Paintings in Encantada 2016 and 2017: awarded painting in 2016. Featured in Encantada 2017 Advertisement